Your newborn’s moments are especially fleeting, so it’s important to capture that new baby face and all their small details as soon as possible! The best time to schedule your newborn session is in the second trimester. Booking your session ahead of time allows me to add your due date to my calendar and plan plenty of time for your photo shoot.
• Schedule your newborn session before your third trimester to ensure my availability when your baby arrives.
• Newborn sessions are best done when your baby is between 7 and 11 days old. This session will last 2-3 hours.
• Bring anything you might need to feed and comfort your newborn, including a pacifier and extra diapers.
• If we are doing some shots that include Mom and Dad or siblings, we will coordinate a time after we are done getting your newborn.
• Pack an outfit for you (and any other family) to wear for photos of you and your baby
• Relax and enjoy your newborn session in my comfy studio!
This is a very amazing time in your life, filled with anticipation, change and excitement. Memory is a funny thing. You feel like you will never forget, but as time slips by, memories fade. This time should be documented so you will always remember this journey.
Maternity sessions can be done any time, but your belly will be looking it’s very best between 32-36 weeks. Sessions can be done in my studio or on location.
"Brooke is the best! We have trusted her from newborn photos, Christmas, Easter, and now Mother’s day. We are so proud to hang her photos in our home. Her customer service is impeccable and her quality is unmatched. Thank you Brooke for ALWAYS exceeding our expectations!"
Like what you see?
When your family is relaxed and having fun, your love and unique connection will shine through in your expressions. If these are the kind of portraits you're looking for, then I would love to talk more with you!
Head on over to the contact page to start the conversation.